Friday, December 19, 2008

If Howard had a myspace page...

It has been nearly a month since Howard came home. In the last few weeks, we have all been getting to know each other. Sometimes, I find myself making mental notes of Howard's unique, funny and yes, patience-challenging qualities.

So if Howard had a myspace page his profile would include a current photo.... and the following:

Name: Howard
Male -Bullmastiff
7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 years old
(dependimg on the moment)
Massachusetts
Quote: I love to eat!!!

Mood: Happy

Nickname(s): Tank, Destruct-o, Stink-butt, Fartboy, Mr. Howard, Howie-wowie, Buddy, Handsome...etc.

Hometown: Attleboro, Massachusetts
Favorite Food: Anything...

Favorite Activities: Eating, evening walks with mom, couch wrestling with dad, stealing toys from Daphne, playing, ripping, tearing and destroying toys!

About me: I am a middle-age bullmastiff who was rescued by two wonderful ladies in Connecticut. My former life was....not what it should have been and I needed lots of medical care to get me back on the road to health and well-being. Thanks to Sandy, Mari and Caren, I had eight large, ugly cysts removed, parasites killed, thyroid treatment, and most importantly, my faith in people renewed and my big old heart repaired. After two months at my foster mom Mari's house I was adopted by my new family. I now live in Massachusetts with my new mom, dad and sister, Daphne. I also have two grampies, two grammies and many aunties, uncles and cousins. I have been here for a month now. I have met so many new people, all of whom love me because I'm adorable and sweet (if I must say so myself). I am so happy now because I finally know what it is like to receive unconditional love.

No comments: